Sphera Consulting Ltd is a highly experienced resource partner for delivering Scale-Up and Business Growth support programmes for publicly-funded business support organisations.
We have delivered multiple contracts (all won via tender) that have included workshops, coaching, business software, seminars, clinics and consultancy and can assist business support organisations in the delivery of world-class programmes. Some of the programmes we have been contracted to deliver include:
- Advance Northumberland: 12-month contract to deliver twice-monthly Business Growth workshop programme to companies in Northumberland, including “How to Grow and Scale a Business” and “How to Build a Business that can Work Without You”.
- North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC): contracted delivery partner for the both the 2016/17 and 2019/20 Flexible Support Programme, providing support to Durham businesses across 4 thematic areas: Strategic Planning, Growing Innovative People, Horizon Scanning and Digital Landscape.
- Generator: contracted delivery partner for the 2017/18 Digital Futures Programme and the 2018-2021 Supply Chain North East programme, providing coaching to digital, technology and creative sector businesses.
- North Tyneside Council Business Factory: contracted in 2018/19 to develop the Council’s business diagnostic tool (software application) for high-growth companies. Further contracted in 2019/20 to develop a business plan automation tool for the Business Factory.
- Northumbria University: multi-year contract to provide Business Growth mentoring and seminars to start-up and early-stage businesses as part of the Graduate Enterprise programme.
- Northumberland Business Service Ltd (NBSL): contracted to deliver NBSL’s Business Growth Planning Masterclass to growing companies around the North East LEP area. This involved delivering intensive 12-hour workshops (structured over 2-days) to business owners and entrepreneurs which cover the entire process of growing a company to scale or exit.
- Business Durham / NETPark: 18-month contract to provide strategy and business planning support services to companies looking to grow within the UK space sector as part of the Space Incubator Programme.
- DigitalCity Business (DCB): multi-year contract to deliver Business Growth workshops on the Business Growth Workshop System (BGWS) and to provide mentoring to growing digital businesses across the Tees Valley region.
- Newcastle Science City: contracted to deliver “Building Success Stories” a two-day immersive programme covering innovation and investor readiness that ran over 5 x cycles with over 100 x participant companies.
- Redcar & Cleveland Council: contracted to deliver 2 x cohorts of the Creative Industries Business Support programme, providing coaching and mentoring to creative and digital businesses across the Redcar and Cleveland Borough.
- RTC North: accredited Scale-Up Solutions Provider on RTC North’s Scale-Up programme.
These are just some of the programmes we have delivered. We’ve also mentored on numerous high-growth or accelerator programmes, sat on pitch panels and spoke at Scale Up events.